This fruity cosmopolitan recipe is the ultimate summer cosmo variation. If you do not have Rose's brand lime juice you can substitute any quality brand traditional lime cordial like bickfords.
- 20 ml (1 oz) Smirnoff vodka
- 10 ml (0.5 oz) Smirnoff watermelon vodka
- 10ml (0.5 oz) triple sec
- 1 splash Rose's lime juice
- 1 splash sweet and sour mix
- 10ml (0.5 oz) cranberry juice
Shake all ingredients vigorously in shaker with ice until frosty on the outside. Strain mixture into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with a cocktail stick skewered with watermelon, pineapple and strawberry.